Fromseeing un-missable top attractions like Café de Flore from a new perspective,to discovering hidden gems like Parc de Belleville, this innovative book - withfree app and eBook - is ideal for travellers seeking a unique experience ofParis. Whether you're a first-timer hoping for off-the-beaten track adventures,or a repeat visitor in search of authentic Paris, this guide will help you planand experience an unforgettable trip.
· Over 100insider ideas to make your trip unique, authentic and utterly unforgettable,from discovering sculptures and colonnades in the grand courtyards of theMarais to reliving Montparnasse through its classic brasseries
· In the Moodsection suggests the best places to go for inspired art,shopping, fine dining and family fun experiences, and more besides - ideal whenyou feel like following your impulses
· Compact andconcise, this is a stylish and practical companion when you're out and aboutmaking memorable moments, neatly organised into neighbourhoods, from Champs-Elyseesto the Latin Quarter
· Stunning colour photography brings this sensationalcity and its people to life with panache
· Invaluable maps and Essentials section ensure you won't get lost while venturing off well-travelledroads
· Includes innovativeextras that are unique in the market - all ExperienceGuides come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel,bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer offull-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishinghigh-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. Weproduce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs.Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus onhistory and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool toinspire your next adventure.