From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Sardinia, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like the hedonistic Costa Verde, the otherworldly Neptune's Grotto and hidden cultural gems like the Catalan atmosphere of Alghero and the wild coastline of the Golfo di Orosei.
· Insight Guide Sardinia is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the mysterious nuraghic relics, to discovering the wild mountains by trekking in the Sopramonte and Ogliastra.
· In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on wildlife, festivals and folklore, all written by local experts
· Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
· Inspirational colour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books
· Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience