From seeing un-missable top attractions like Park Guell from a new perspective, to discovering hidden gems like Boqueria Market, this innovative book - with free app and eBook - is ideal for travellers seeking a unique experience of Barcelona. Whether you're a first-timer hoping for off-the-beaten track adventures, or a repeat visitor in search of authentic Barcelona, this guide will help you plan and experience an unforgettable trip.
· Over 100 insider ideas to make your trip unique, authentic and utterly unforgettable, from ducking the evil eye under the Bishop's Bridge to watching a film under the stars at Montjuic Castle
· In the Mood section suggests the best places to go for inspired art, shopping, fine dining and family fun experiences, and more besides - ideal when you feel like following your impulses
· Compact and concise, this is a stylish and practical companion when you're out and about making memorable moments, neatly organised into neighbourhoods, from El Raval to Sants and Montjuic
· Stunning colour photography brings this sensational city and its people to life with panache
· Invaluable maps and Essentials section ensure you won't get lost while venturing off well-travelled roads
· Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Experience Guides come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel,bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.