Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Paris guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Paris: iconic landmarks, mouth-watering cuisine, lively local markets and haute couture - what will yours be?
- See Paris from a different angle: 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Paris gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map provides transport information and a Metro map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 15 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, the Sacré-Coeur and the Panthéon
- Covers Île de la Cité and Île St-Louis; the Marais; Bastille and Oberkampf; République and Canal St-Martin; Belleville and Ménilmontant; La Villette; Montmartre and Pigalle; Opéra and Grands Boulevards; Louvre and Les Halles; Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs-Élysées and Chaillot; St-Germain-des-Prés; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d'Italie; Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg; plus sights beyond the city.
|Karakteristika ||Vrednost |
|Kategorija || TRAVEL GUIDES |
|Autor || DK |
|Izdavač || DK |
|Pismo || Latinica |
|Povez || Broš |