Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Rome guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Rome: beautiful piazzas, spectacular art, ancient monuments, lively local markets, heavenly gelato - what will yours be?
- See Rome from a different angle: 20 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Rome gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and a Metro, tram and bus map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 17 detailed, colour maps help you navigate Rome with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including St Peter's Basilica, the Palatine and the Pantheon
- Covers Capitol; Forum and Palatine; Piazza della Rotonda; Piazza Navona; Piazza di Spagna and Villa Borghese; Campo de' Fiori; Quirinal and Monti; Esquiline; Lateran; Caracalla; Aventine; Trastevere; Janiculum; Vatican; and Via Veneto; plus sights beyond the old city walls, including day trips further afield
|Karakteristika ||Vrednost |
|Kategorija || TRAVEL GUIDES |
|Autor || DK |
|Izdavač || DK |