Ideal itinerariesand top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and apull-out map.
Plan your trip, planperfect days and discover how to get around - this Insight Guides pocket-sizedbook is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do andsee in Paris, from top attractions like the Eiffel Tower, to hidden gems,including Montmartre.
· Compact,concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What Do,this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Paris
· Covers Top TenAttractions, including the Louvre and Notre-Dame and Perfect Day itinerarysuggestions
· Offers aninsightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Contains an invaluablepull-out map, and essential practicalinformation on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Includes aninnovative extra that's unique in the market - allPocket Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirationalcolour photography throughout
· Sharp design andcolour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer offull-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishinghigh-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. Weproduce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs.Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus onhistory and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool toinspire your next adventure.