An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Barcelona, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Barcelona.
Wander the stately Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, stroll down thriving thoroughfare La Rambla, admire some of the world's finest Modernista architecture at the Sagrada Familia, or sample world-renowned cuisine and enjoy a buzzing nightlife. From Top 10 museums and galleries to the Top 10 most fascinating markets, discover the best of Barcelona with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Barcelona:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Barcelona attractions, covering Parc Güell, the Museu Picasso, La Pedrera, Palau de la Música Catalana, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Barcelona, plus seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Barcelona's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Barri Gòtic and La Ribera, El Raval, Montjuïc, The Seafront, Eixample, Gràcia, Tibi and more