Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new New York City guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love New York City: world-class museums, lively local markets, jazz, Jewish food - what will yours be?
- See New York City from a different angle: 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in New York City gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map provides transport information and a subway map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 15 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of key areas, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, the Guggenheim, Grand Central Terminal, United Nations, St. Patrick's Cathedral and Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
- Covers Lower Manhattan; Lower East Side; Chinatown, Little Italy, and Nolita; SoHo and Tribeca; Greenwich Village; East Village; Gramercy and the Flatiron District; Chelsea and the Garment District; Midtown West and the Theater District; Lower Midtown; Upper Midtown; Upper East Side; Central Park and the Upper West Side; Harlem and Morningside Heights; and Brooklyn, plus sights beyond the city in Upper Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.
|Karakteristika ||Vrednost |
|Kategorija || TRAVEL GUIDES |
|Autor || DK |
|Izdavač || DK |
|Pismo || Latinica |
|Povez || Broš |