Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Italy guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Italy: incredible architecture, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Italy from a different angle: 36 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Italy gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 70 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of key areas, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Venice's Basilica di San Marco, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Vatican
- Covers Venice; the Veneto and Friuli; Trentino-Alto Adige; Milan; Lombardy and the Lakes; Valle d'Aosta and Piedmont; Liguria; Rome; Lazio; Florence; Tuscany; Umbria; Le Marche; Emilia-Romagna; Naples; Campania; Abruzzo, Molise and Puglia; Basilicata and Calabria; Sicily; and Sardinia